DIRECTIONS FROM bwi TO THE HOSTEL
Time: 1.5 hours - 2 hours
Take the BWI SHUTTLE to the BWI MARSHALL RAIL Station
- The Shuttle is FREE
- Shuttle Stops are located on the lower level terminal roadway in between door numbers 1&2, 8&9, 14&15, and 17&18
- Shuttle Buses from the BWI Marshall Terminal building to the rail station operate daily as follows:
- 5AM-8PM: Every 6 minutes
- 8PM-1AM: Every 8 minutes
- 1AM-5AM: Every 25 minutes
Take the MARC TRAIN to UNION STATION
- It will be 5 stops to Union Station
- You can buy tickets using the Amtrak self-service ticket kiosks at the BWI Marshall Rail Station
- Get off at Union Station
Catch the 96 BUS from UNION STATION towards TENLEYTOWN
- Walk out of Union Station and take a right onto Massachusetts Avenue
- The 96 BUS Station is right in front of the National Postal Museum
Get off at 18TH STREET AND BELMONT ROAD
- It will be 22 stops
Cross the Street and WALK UP Belmont Road
- If you see the Nail Salon, we are next door!
Time: Approx 1 hour 30 minutes
You can always take a shared van service which costs about $40 for one passenger. It is approximately $10 more to add a passenger. The Company already calculates your pick-up time and drops you off right here at 1804 Belmont Road NW.
**You should book 12 hours + ahead!
USE OUR CODE AND GET 10% OFF YOUR TRIP
Price: Uber X $45 - 60
Time: 1 hour*
If you give yourself enough time, car pooling can give you the cheapest rates! But take into consideration some traffic!
If you don't want to carpool/share, you can always take an UberX to BWI.
For first time users, use our Code for these rideshares to save money:
Uber: UberZeroDue for $15 off your first ride
Lyft: TRAVELMORE for 10 free $5 credits
Time: 1 hour*
Taxis are also an option for you at IAD! For any type of vehicle, getting to the airport will take 30+ mins longer during rush hours.
(7AM - 9AM or 4PM - 6PM, Mon - Fri)