DIRECTIONS FROM dulles airport (IAD) TO THE HOSTEL
Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
Take the SILVER LINE EXPRESS BUS from Dulles International Airport
- Pay $5 for a ticket at the counter. Ask for help if you cant find it
- Silver Line Express Bus will take you directly to Wiehle-Reston East Silver Line Metro Station
Take the SILVER LINE to MetroCenter towards LARGO TOWN
- It will be 12 stops to MetroCenter
- You will need to purchase a SmarTrip Card in order to get on the train ($2 a ticket at kiosk)
- Get off at MetroCenter but stay in the station
Transfer on the RED LINE towards SHADY GROVE
- Get off at Dupont Circle
- It will be two stops
Take the 42 BUS from DUPONT CIRCLE to HOSTEL
- Get off at Columbia and Mintwood Place.
- It will be 7 stops
Alternatively, WALK to 1804 Belmont Road NW from Metro
- Get out of the Station and walk out of the Circle towards New Hampshire Avenue
- The street numbers should go up. If not, walk the other direction
- Take a left onto 18th Street
- The street numbers should go up in alphabetical order, starting with Q
- Walk up the Hill until you see Belmont Road and take a left
Time: Approx 1 hour
You can always take a shared van service which costs about $30 for one passenger. The Company already calculates your pick-up time and drops you off right here at 1804 Belmont Road NW.
**You should book 12 hours + ahead!
USE OUR CODE AND GET 10% OFF YOUR TRIP
Price: Uber X $39 - 55, Uber CarPool $35
Time: 1 hour*
If you give yourself enough time, car pooling can give you the cheapest rates! But take into consideration some traffic!
If you don't want to carpool/share, you can always take an UberX to IAD.
For first time users, use our Code for these rideshares to save money:
Uber: UberZeroDue for $15 off your first ride
Lyft: TRAVELMORE for 10 free $5 credits
Price: $65 - 75
Time: 1 hour*
Taxis are also an option for you at IAD! For any type of vehicle, getting to the airport will take 30+ mins longer during rush hours.
(7AM - 9AM or 4PM - 6PM, Mon - Fri)